ONLINE SHOPPING POLICY
Customer satisfaction is important to us. It is essential you understand our online shopping policy before entering into any transaction on this Website. All orders and purchases made through the Website are subject to the Online Shopping Policy as outlined below.
These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
Please take note that the Online Shopping Policy applies only for online shopping at www.covirco.com.my (the “Website”)
Purchasing Covirco International ® Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on covirco.com.my Website;
- For delivery within Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia;
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Covirco International reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Covirco International.
Covirco International may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Covirco International Website. Covirco International takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information is posted onto the Website. Although every effort is made to keep the Website as current as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always accurately reflect the position at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button .
- At Checkout, enter your delivery information and choose your payment method.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods.
- We advice that you carefully review your cart and modify your order prior to payment submission. Once your order has been accepted, no further changes can be made. Kindly review your cart before completing the order.
- We are not able to accept any orders of products and/or promotions offered on the Website via phone or E-mail.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that , in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- All orders will be processed within BUSINESS days (Monday to Friday) with the exceptions on weekends and holidays.
- PAYMENT METHOD
- We accept payment for online orders via Credit Cards (Visa & MasterCard) or Online banking.
- Payment will be debited from your cardor bank account when your order is placed.
- We do not accept COD (Cash On Delivery) orders.
- SHIPPING TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY
- Please ensure that when you place an order the shipping address that you provide is correct and complete.Orders will be delivered to the shipping address that the customer specifies. We are not responsible for orders which you do not receive due to incorrect or incomplete addresses submitted during order placement.
- All shipping information and addresses must be submitted in English; no special or accented characters are accepted. Please use Capital letters where required.
- Please note that we will not accept deliveries to a P.O. Box address.
- Tracking Number will be emailed to your registered email for tracking once your delivery has been shipped out.
- In the event of any unsuccessful delivery of the product(s) due to your absence in receiving the products at the designated address agreed by you, or your failure to provide accurate or complete address or other details required for delivery, you agree that you shall bear the cost of any further deliveries to you and that Covirco International shall give no refund to you for the order(s) or for the delivery charges thereto under the aforementioned circumstances.
- If the customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the customer provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving the delivery. The customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the customer or his/her representative on the delivery invoices.
- You order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
- Whilst Covirco International shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the customer but Covirco International cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and Covirco International shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Covirco International.
- Covirco International warrant that the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and before delivery, Covirco International may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
- You are required to sign for receipt of delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, Covirco International will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE :
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
- Your parcel shall reach you with estimation of 14 business days with exceptions on weekends and public holidays.
- You will received your tracking number from Aramex Shipment Information/Notification via your registered email address once your order has been shipped out. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there.
- Please note that the expected delivery date is at our best approximation and will vary with circumstances such as shipping restrictions, customs clearance, payment authorization, online security checks and stock availability.
- Promotion/Festive Period. Please do expect a slight delay in shipping due to large volume of orders. However, we will try our best to deliver as soon as we can.
- Covirco International reserves the right to withhold delivery of the products to the customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
- SHIPPING RATES
- Shipping rates are calculated based on the total weight of your cart at checkout.
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- NO CANCELLATION, NO EXCHANGE and NO REFUND POLICY
- We regret to inform you that all items sold via Covirco International Website are strictly non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- DAMAGED, BROKEN AND INCORRECT PRODUCTS RECEIVED
- We will only accept returns due to manufacturing defects or errors in filling an order.
- Please return the goods to us within 48 hours from the time you received the product(s) from the Courier company. Returned products should be undamaged and in their original packaging.
- We do not practice cash refund. Returned product(s) can only be exchanged with the same type of product(s). In the event the product(s) is out of stock, it will be exchanged with product(s) of the same value.
- Returned goods are valid under the following conditions :
- There are quality problems after opening the package due to manufacturing defect or damaged due to shipping (at seller’s discretion).
- Products are different than on the order list.
- There are obvious design flaws on the products.
- Products are irreparably damaged during transportation.
- Products cannot be used because of design problems.
- Returned purchases are invalid under the following conditions:
- Products can still be used even though there was some damage during transportation.
- The returned purchase does not meet the conditions.
- No claim is made up to 2 days after the customer has received the products.
- Any product(s) that has been consumed/used/opened from their original packaging will not be entitled to exchange.
- Return Procedure :
- In the event that you received damaged, broken or incorrect products when your order reach at your door way, please immediately take a clear photo of the item(s), parcel, Tracking Number and notify us via email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
- Please provide the following information when returning the products:
- Product(s)name or code
- The problem encountered
- Sales Tax Invoice (your order record). All return(s) without Sales Tax Invoice will not be entertained.
- Please return of the damaged, broken or incorrect product(s) by sending it back to Covirco International Sdn Bhd, B-1-7, Jalan SS6/20, Dataran Glomac, Pusat Bandar Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.All item(s) shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to the Customer.
- Please make sure to properly insure your return in case the product is damaged in delivery.
- We shall respond to you within 21 working days via email or telephone.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All damaged, broken and incorrect item(s) is/are subject to Covirco International and appointed Courier company’s verification before any exchange(s) is accepted.
- The customer shall bear the transportation fees for return product(s) and to undertake the full responsibility for returning the product(s) to Covirco International.
- Covirco International shall not be liable for any damages or lost of items during the return shipment back to Covirco International for exchange of wrong items received. Please try your best to ensure that items will not be damaged while posting it back to us by packing the items properly.
- Covirco International will courier replacement product(s) (if exchange is applicable) to you free of charge. In the event of unsuccessful delivery of the replacement item(s)due to your absence , the customer will bear the subsequent delivery charges which is to be paid via direct bank transfer to Covirco International.
- You acknowledge and agree that the access, viewing and/or submission of an order and/or the subsequent purchase of the Website’s product(s) is at your own risk and that the information, materials and products is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and ‘as available’ basis.
- No advice or information given in the Website by Covirco International shall create a warranty.
- Covirco International reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will override the existing Website Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Covirco International reserves the right to limit available item quantities or discontinue any item at any time without prior notice.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct at the time of posting, the manufacturers may occasionally alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. For these reasons you should not solely rely on the information presented, but should always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your general practitioner or health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Regulators and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Neither Covirco International, its content provider(s), nor product manufacturers assume any liability for inaccuracies, misstatements, or omissions.